Welcome to Watford City Activities!
To participate in extracurricular activites, please follow registration steps:
How to complete registration for your student:
- For the 2021-22 school year, ALL athletes will need to have a physical evaluation with a physician before they can participate in athletics. A Physcial Examination must be completed on or after April 15 to be valid for participation the following school year. A valid copy of the physical must be uploaded during registration to proceed with registation.
- Complete the online registration for your student. Click on the icon for athletic or activitiy registration. Athletic icon is for all sports teams. Activity registraion is for Speech and Drama - no requirement for physical evaluation. In this process you will be asked to fill out some general information, upload a physical, complete a medical history/information section, complete a section on concussions, medical release and student handboook. *Activity registraion is for Speech and Drama - no requirement for physical evaluation.
- Pay online.
- Once you have completed the online registration, uploaded a physical and paid the fee for your student, he/she will be registered for the sports that were selected. You will not have to complete a new registration each time a new season rolls around; however you will need to pay your activity fee for each sport. You may choose to pay your activity fees all at once for the year or you can pay at the beginning of each sports season. If you choose to pay at the beginning of each sports season, you will have to login into your account and pay online.
- There is a family fee maximum of $250
- If there is any questions or scholarship needs, please contact Mr. Dokken at email@example.com
FALL - START DATES:
Cross Country - August 9, 2021
HS Football - August 9, 2021
Golf - Girls - August 9, 2021
HS Volleyball - August 16, 2021
JH Football - August 16, 2021
JH Volleyball - August 23, 2021
Cheerleading - August 18, 2021
Phone Number: 701-444-3626